- TREKKING HIKING TOURS Lake Maggiore Lake Orta
Stresa Hiking Guide for Walking Tours in the Italian Lake District. Guided walks on lake Maggiore, lake Orta and Ossola Valley. Off-the-beaten-path itineraries to get a real taste of the Italian Lakes
Micaela e-mail email@example.com
phone +39 3474418679 also whatsapp
Here are some unusual half-day and full-day guided walking tours.
Not only are they walking itineraries (easy walks) but they're also off-the-beaten-track destinations.
The first walking tour starts in Ossola valley that can easily be reached from Stresa and lake Maggiore
The second walking tour starts from the village of Orta San Giulio
The third walking tour takes place in the Italian Alps, Alpe Devero, a beautiful protected area near lake Maggiore
The fourth walking itinerary touches the town of Domodossola and its Sacred Mount which is a Unesco Heritage Site.
Domodossola can easily be reached from Stresa, lake Maggiore and Orta by train, by coach and by car.
(It's just half an hour's journey)
More one-day walking itineraries led by a walking guide coming soon:
- Devero Alp - a natural wonder - and the Witches Lake (Ossola Valley)
- Mount Mottarone and Alpino
- Montorfano and the Cadorna military line (military archaelogy in Italy)near Stresa and lake Maggiore
- Visit to a marble quarry where the famous Candoglia marble of Milan's cathedral was extracted
- Easy walks in the mountains and hills of lake Maggiore
- Easy guided walks in the villages and hills of lake Orta
- The nature reserve of Fondotoce on lake Maggiore (a big protected reed-thicket, an important bird nesting area)